FIT PARSONS offers orthopedic physical therapy and individualized fitness/wellness education, consulting and concierge service for adults and children. No matter your age, Fit Parsons aims to help you “Be a Fit Parsons”.
Welcome! I am Dr. Stacey Parsons, DPT, OCS, CSCS, owner of FIT PARSONS. My career in movement began as a dancer and in the performing arts. This led me to teach group exercise classes as an independent contractor to now major Silicon Valley companies while also implementing the FIT KIDS program at the Berkeley YMCA while in college. My 15+ years of experience as a physical therapist ranges from training high level athletes to patients rehabilitating from surgery and/or disease. I graduated from the University of California, Berkeley in 1997 with a Bachelors in Human Biodynamics. I then pursued my Doctorate in Physical Therapy, graduating from the University of Southern California in 2002.
While in graduate school, I furthered my knowledge in exercise prescription and became a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) through the National Strength and Conditioning Association. Also while in graduate school, I interned at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles. This experience led me to incorporate treating orthopedic conditions and mild developmental delays in children, with expertise in treating torticollis and plagiocephaly.
In my years of practice, I have worked in multiple settings with multiple diagnoses to broaden my experience as a physical therapist while also serving as a Clinical Instructor. In 2006, I became a Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS). I am also Certified in Applied Functional Science through the Gray Institute. My extensive educational background along with my scope of experience as a movement specialist treating both adults and children, makes me a very “FIT PARSONS” to help YOU!
- B.A. Human Biodynamics, University of California, Berkeley,1997
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy (DPT), University of Southern California, 2002
- Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) by the National Strength & Conditioning Association
- Certified in Applied Functional Science by the Gray Institute
- Expertise in Pediatric Orthopedic and Sports Conditions with focus on Torticollis and Plagiocephaly
Dr. Stacey Parsons, DPT, OCS, CSCS, has the educational and clinical fortitude as a movement specialist because she UNDERSTANDS THE SCIENCE BEHIND THE MOVEMENT.
She is also a busy working mom of two boys and “get” that bringing balance to your work/life goals can be a challenge and started FIT PARSONS PT to satisfy her professional ambitions while trying to help others attain their work/life/health goals in an efficient manner.
- FIT PARSONS offers phone consultations and concierge service so you can start feeling better, from wherever you are.
- You will receive individualized 1 on 1 treatment at every session. This focused treatment will improve how you move and feel without over-utilizing your time and resources by seeing you as needed to optimize your home program so you can achieve your goals.
- FIT PARSONS’ goal is to help you feel better in a minimal amount of visits by educating you on your specific condition and giving you the tools you need to manage and prevent further injury yourself.
- Dr Parsons’ doctorate education and trained experience in task and movement analysis will help rule in and rule out causes of your condition to help you be a “FIT PARSON”. If your movement issues require further diagnostic workup, a referral to the appropriate specialist can be made.
- Dr. Stacey Parsons understand the science behind the movement and is the FITTEST PARSONS to safely treat and progress your therapy and fitness goals.
Info On How To Become A FIT PARSONS
FIT PARSONS CONCIERGE SERVICE
Phone Consultations to help direct your care from where ever you are.
Physical Therapy that comes to your home, office, gym or where ever you'd like so you can efficiently BE A FIT PARSON!
FIT PARSONS PT
IS LOCATED INSIDE
1612 S. Catalina Ave
Redondo Beach, CA, 90277
FIT PARSONS PT CONTACT
Please call 424-290-0096 to schedule an appointment or consultation
or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
A 24 hour notice is required in the event of a cancellation. If cancelled within the 24 -Hour window, there is a $50 charge unless you schedule within the same week. No shows will result in a full session fee.